- This event has passed.
Fellowship dinners provide an opportunity for church members to share ideas of good nutrition, strengthen friendships, and celebrate God’s goodness. (General Conference Nutrion Council)
Sabbath February 10th, 2018
All are encouraged to bring a vegetarian or vegan meal to share. ALL are welcome even if you cannot bring a dish to share!!!
There are plenty of opportunities to serve. Please consider helping in the following areas:
- Kithen – Prepare, store, and prep food as well as other miscelanneous duties.
- Serving Food – Standing at food tables and helping either replenish empty containers of food, bring food or dishes to and from the kitchen, or giving directions to people coming in.
- Drinks – Preparing lemonade and placing water and lemonade into coolers.
- Dessert – Overseeing the dessert station and replenishing as needed.
- Decoration – Decorating the Fellowship Hall the Friday prior to the Fellowship Meal.
- Clean-Up – Picking up food, helping with dishes, taking out trash, sweeping and mopping kitchen floors, or other miscellaneous duties.